The Centre is non-residential. It is an outpatient outfit and attendance is by appointment only.
- We, at Immanu-el Cancer Help Centre, are Alternative Medical Practitioners and we expertly treat different types of cancer, including Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- Our core duty includes creation of awareness about alternative treatment options available to cancer patients and their relations.
- We are dedicated to providing our clients with research-based information and clinical evidence that support the Alternative Cancer Therapies we give them.
- We educate our clients about cancer and help them to settle for the therapies that are best for them.
- We offer all the necessary therapeutic and psychological support as would empower them to become cancer victors.
- There are collaborative activities between us and the parent body, Goshen Bio-medical Clinic, Alternative Medical Practitioners, whose specialization is the treatment of chronic and degenerative diseases, including cancer.
- Our success cases over the past 31 years as clinicians cover different types of cancer – breast (majority), prostate, ovaries, lungs, liver, endometrium, brain etc.
WHO ARE ALTERNATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS
Alternative Medical Practitioners are those who practice medicine without the use of drugs. They use variety of therapeutic or preventive health care practices that are not taught or practiced in traditional Western medical schools and treatment offered also differs from conventional medical practices.
Nutritional Medicine, Orthomolecular Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine, Herbal Medicine, Mind-Body Medicine, Homeopathy, Chiropractic, Biological Dentistry, Ayurvedic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine are types of Alternative Medicine practiced by Alternative Medical Practitioners.